-
February 8th, 2002, 10:42 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
-
February 8th, 2002, 11:01 PM
#2
-
February 8th, 2002, 11:06 PM
#3
Inactive Member
*waves* Just sayin hello...
------------------
~*Bite ME*~
-
February 9th, 2002, 12:29 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
I'm going out smokin n drinkin...I'll be on late to chat with you bunch of crazies...miss ya all *smooch*
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
-
February 9th, 2002, 05:37 AM
#5
Inactive Member
where is everyone.. 
------------------
BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
Our Place
-
February 9th, 2002, 08:00 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
I'm here now...I went out drinking with the girlies...is anyone still around?
and WHAT is this shit....theres rules at that chat???
Behavior Rules are simple:
No means No
No name calling
No arguing in public
No harassing Chatters
No Ghosting
No Java or Javascript
Avatar sizes are limited to 250 pixels in height
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
-
February 9th, 2002, 08:07 PM
#7
Inactive Member
What time did you post that?..and I was in there with mel for a while...Just me and her....talkin up a storm..*G
Im goin to a concert tonight....but I dont think im goin to be late..I know im gonna get drunk though...*STRESSED OUT*..I need to really drunk and fucked really hard...After that i'll be around.. 
------------------
BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
Our Place
-
February 16th, 2002, 06:46 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
*&^%$@# damn!!
i'am so fuck-ing bored!!!!
------------------
..::m?l::..
Absolutely!Nutz!
Thought i wasnt??...w*
m???c???s
to the
PHpool
-
February 16th, 2002, 05:23 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Miss ya mel...and funks misses you too. The pool is up again, and I'll be around tonight...you off work?
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
-
February 27th, 2002, 10:08 AM
#10
Inactive Member
hi ya 2....*hugs ya....long time no see....*pouts.....if you're ever in webmaze sometime.....come see me....k....miss ya...
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks